LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address: Slomarka industriområde, Sør-Odal, Hedmark, Norway
- Coordinates: 60°15’06.3″N 11°44’14.6″E
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/94RDpWGUZvx
- Surroundings: Forest and other companies
- Owned by: Opplysningsvesenets fond (www.ovf.no)
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area: 600.000 m2 (60 ha) greenfield, ready Q4, 2021. 1.000.000 m2, Q4, 2022
- Topography: Flat
- Type of site: –
- Shape: Rectangular
- Utilization: 80 %, equal to 104,000 m2 (10,4 ha)
- Construction: Relativly flat and suited for construction
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential (<6 months): 9 MW
- Mid term potential (18-24 months): 40 MW
- Long term potential (60> months): 300 MW*
- Grid: 66 kV
* Necessary 300 kV line/cable to the desired location. Estimated time 5 – 10 years (investigate + implement
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber: Four independent international feeds with possibility for two more
- Operators: All major Norwegian operators (Eidsiva, Telenor, GlobalConnect)
- Connect EU: Elverum’s proximity to the Swedish border gives possibilities to connect to major international operators in Stockholm, as well as international connections through Oslo.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations: Regulated for industry. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning: Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road: Yes, to site
- Water/Sanitary: Yes, to site. New water/sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water: Yes, a big river 800 meters from site.
- Highway: 500 meters from E16 (main road to Oslo and Gardermoen)
- Access: Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen: 50 min, 52 km
- Train: Skarnes station (train to Oslo and Kongsvinger, and to Stockholm), 5 km away