LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address: Krabyskogen næringsområde, Østre Toten municipality, Norway
- Coordinates: 60°39’07.1″ N 10°52’43.3″ E
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/vUKPEGc8VFJ2
- Surroundings: Forest
- Owned by: Private landowner
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area: 80.000 m2. 1.000,000 m2 (1000 ha) Q2 2023
- Topography: Flat
- Type of site: Greenfield
- Shape: Rectangular
- Utilization: 90%
- Construction: Easy deforestation, due to thin soil. Flat and a little hilly and well suited for construction.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential: (<6 months): 9 MW
- Mid term potential (18-24 months): 15 MW
- Long term potential (60> months): 50 MW*
- Grid: 132 kV
*Necessary 300 kV with line/cable to the desired location. Estimated time 5 – 10 years (investigate + implement).
Transformer 145 kV at site. For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber: Two independent international feeds with possibility for one more
- Operators: Eidsiva, Telenor, GlobalConnect
- Connect EU: Østre Toten is close to GlobalConnect main fiber routes going towards Oslo, Stockholm and mainland Europe. Possibilities to connect to major international operators in Oslo / Stockholm.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations: Regulated for industry. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning: Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road: Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary: Yes, on site. New water/ sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water: Yes, a big river 400 meters from site.
- Highway: 3500 meters from RV 33 (main road to Oslo/Trondheim)
- Access: Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport: OSL Gardermoen, 60 min, 80 km
- Train: Gjøvik station (train to Oslo), 20 km away