LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address Plassen, Alvdal, Norway
- Coordinates 62°07’12.4″N 10°33’17.1″E EU89, UTM-zone 33
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/vfaGcJEYnxL2
- Surroundings Mountain, forest, agriculture, industry
- Owned by Alvdal municipality. Through agreement. Occupied. Available by March 2023.
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area 200,000 m2
- Topography Flat, max elevation 5 meters, 520 meters above sea level
- Type of site Naturally levelled glaciofluvial plain. Granite gravel
- Shape Rectangular
- Construction Partly prepared and ready to build.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Current electricity capacity 5 MW
- Short term potential (<6 months) 10 MW
- Long term potential (36 – 60 months) 25 MW
- Grid 22kV. 66 kV substation close to site. 4 x 1600 kVA /0,4 kV transformers at site.
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades must comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber Two independent international feeds
- Operators All major Norwegian, Swedish/international operators
- Connection with EU Alvdal is close to the Swedish border with fiber connections directly to major international operators in Sweden. There is also a fifth connection to international fiber via Oslo.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations Ready regulated
- Zoning Ready zoned
- Water/ sanitary Yes, on site
- Highway 2 km from RV 3 (main road Oslo – Trondheim)
- Access Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen 3 h 24 min / 271 km
- National airport Røros, 0 h 69 min / 80 km
- Train Alvdal station, Rørosbanen, 4 km from site