LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address: Grundsetmoen næringspark, Elverum, Hedmark, Norway
- Coordinates: 60°54’26.3″N 11°30’52.0″E
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/gn6ovdTnL812
- Surroundings: Forest
- Owned by: Elverum municipality
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area: 350,000 m2 (35 ha) greenfield
- Topography: Flat
- Shape: Rectangular
- Utilization: 70% equal to 245,000 m2 (24,5 ha)
- Construction: Extremely easy deforestation, due to thin soil. Flat and well suited for construction.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential: (3 months) : 9 MW
- Mid term potential (14 months) : 9 MW
- Long term potential (36 months): 100 MW
- Grid: 66 kV
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber: Four independent international feeds with possibility for two more
- Operators: All major Norwegian operators (Eidsiva, Telenor, Broadnet)
- Connect EU: Elverum’s proximity to the Swedish border gives possibilities to connect to major international operators in Stockholm, as well as international connections through Oslo.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations: Regulated for industry. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning: Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road: Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary Yes, on site. New water/ sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water: Yes, a big river 400 meters from site.
- Highway: 2-300 meters from RV 3/25 (main road to Oslo/Trondheim)
- Access: Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen, 70 min, 100 km
- Train: Elverum station (train to Oslo), 3 km away