LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address: Tronbøl næringsområde, Sør-Odal, Hedmark, Norway
- Coordinates: (N) 60.235439, 11.675750
- Map: Click here
- Surroundings: Forest and rocks
- Owned by: Sør-Odal municipality
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area: 16,000 m2 (1,6 ha) greenfield
- Topography: Flat
- Type of site: –
- Shape: Rectangular
- Utilization: 75 %, equal to 12,000 m2 (1,2 ha)
- Construction: Rocky, forrest, needs work before construction
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential: (3 months): 9 MW
- Mid term potential (14 months): 15 MW
- Long term potential (36 months): 40 MW
- Grid: 66 kV
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber: Four independent international feeds with possibility for two more
- Operators: All major Norwegian operators (Eidsiva, Telenor, Broadnet)
- Connect EU: Elverum’s proximity to the Swedish border gives possibilities to connect to major international operators in Stockholm, as well as international connections through Oslo.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations: Regulated for industry. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning: Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road: Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary: Yes, on site. New water/sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water: Yes, a big river 30 meters from site.
SITE ACCESS Rettes
- Highway: 2,5 kilometers from E16 (main road to Oslo and Gardermoen)
- Access: Existing road access to the site (on fylkesvei 175 between Kongsvinger and Årnes)
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen: 45 min, 51 km
- Train: Skarnes station (train to Oslo and Kongsvinger, and also Stockholm), 2,5 km away