LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address Sander, Sør-Odal, Norway
- Coordinates (N)60.215774 (E)11.844191 – EU89, UTM zone 32
- Map https://goo.gl/maps/YqgxoSHcxH72
- Surroundings Forest, country fields, railway
- Owned by Sør-Odal municipality, directly and through agreements
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area 40,000 m2 (4 ha) greenfield
- Topography Flat, 141 meters above sea level
- Type of site River depositions, clay, trees
- Shape Rectangular
- Utilization 50%, equal to 20,000 m2 or 2 ha, based on roofed area
- ConstructionExtremely easy deforestation, due to thin soil. The ground is relatively flat and well suited for construction.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Current electricity capacity 5 MW
- Short term potential It may be possible to increase the capacity significantly, but at the current time we don’t know exactly how much.
- Long term potential (36 months) See answer above.
- Grid 22 kV passing by site.
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber Yes. Three international providers is located 500 m, 500 m and 2,500 m from the area
- Operators All major Norwegian and Swedish/international operators
- Connect EU The location is 47 km from the Swedish border.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations Regulated to industry use. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning Industrial zoning ready for construction
- Road Yes, on site.
- Water/Sanitary Yes, on site – new water/sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water The river Glomma is located 500 m from the site
- Building height Up to 9 meters
- Highway 50 m from FV 175, 3,5 km from E16 (main road to Oslo and Kongsvinger)
- Access Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen, 56 min, 66 km
- Airport OSL Gardermoen, 56 min, 66 km
- Local airport Maarud flyplass, Maarud gård, Sør-Odal, 20 min, 23 km (landing on gras)
- Train Skarnes station, Skarnes, Sør-Odal, 11 km
Kongsvinger station, Kongsvinger, 13 km