LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address Elverum, Hedmark, Norway
- Coordinates 60°49’48.8″N 11°36’01.5″E
- Map https://goo.gl/maps/p8EngQyJEU72
- Surroundings Fluvial plane. The site is a former gravel pit, surrounded by forest and a river
- Owned by Hagen Industrial Park – private owner
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area 70,000 m2 (70 da) greenfield. Possibilities for expansion.
- Topography Flat, max elevation 10 meters, 197 meters above sea level
- Type of site Gravel (fluvial deposits)
- Shape Rectangular
- Utilization 70%, equal to 140,000 m2 or 1,4 ha, based on roofed area
- Construction Extremely easy deforestation, due to thin soil. The gravel ground is relatively flat and well suited for construction.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Capacity within 3 months 14 MW
- Capacity within 14 months 50 MW
- Long term potential (36 months) 100 MW (N-1) with upgraded infrastructure
- Grid 132 kV. A transformer station is located next to the site.
For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber Four independent international feeds with possibility for two more.
- Operators All major Norwegian operators (Eidsiva, Telenor, Broadnet)
- Connection to EU Elverum’s proximity to the Swedish border gives possibilities to connect to major international operators in Stockholm, as well as international connections through Oslo.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations Regulated for industry use. Neighbouring gravel extraction (200 da) may give possibilities for expansion. Ordinary building permits are required.
- Zoning Industrial zoning for industry use
- Road Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary Yes, on site – new water/ sanitary at customer needs
- Cooling water Yes, a river 500 meter from site, exit water from hydro station
- Highway 1 km from RV 2, 8 km from RV 3 (main road Elverum – Oslo)
- Access Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen, 80 min, 110 km. New four lane motorway from Elverum 2020.
- Train Elverum station (train to Oslo), 8 km away