LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address: Rudshøgda næringsområde, Ringsaker municipality, Norway
- Coordinates: 60°54′17.91″ N 10°49′26.73″ E
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ZerSYaWFB322
- Surroundings: Forest
- Owned by: Ringsaker municipality
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area: 60.000 m2 (6 ha) greenfield
- Topography: Varied
- Type of site: Green field
- Shape: Irregular pentagon
- Utilization: 70%
- Construction: Easy deforestation, due to thin soil. Well suited for construction.
- Max building height: 20 m
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential: (3 months): 9 MW
- Mid term potential (14 months): 40 MW
- Long term potential (36 months 40 MW
- Grid: 66 kV
Transformer 66 kV 700 m from site. For more information regarding electricity and grid capacity contact us. All infrastructure upgrades is required to comply with Norwegian regulation processes.
- Dark fiber: Two independent international feeds with possibility for one more Telenor infrastructure TBA, possible one/ two routes to be verified.
- Operators: Eidsiva, Telenor.
- Connect EU: Ringsaker is close to Eidsiva and Telenor main fiber routes going towards Oslo, Stockholm and mainland Europe. Possibilities to connect to major international operators in Oslo / Stockholm.
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations: Regulated for industry. Ordinary building permits are required
- Zoning: Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road: Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary: Yes, on site. New water/ sanitary at customer needs
- Highway: E6 (main highway) passing site
- Access: Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport: OSL Gardermoen, 1h 28 min, 107 km
- Train: Moelv st., 9,5 km