LOCATION AND OWNER
- Address Kolbotn Industriområde. Vågå/Oppland/Norway.
- Coordinates 61°48’33.6″N 9°17’59.2″E
- Map https://goo.gl/maps/rzuTP8fCR3t
- Surroundings Forest
- Owned by Vågå municipality
SITE AND CONSTRUCTION
- Site area 1927 m2 (1,9 da) + 10350 m2 (10,3 da)
- Topography Flat
- Type of site Greenfield
- Shape Rectangular and triangular
- Utilization: Ca. 70-80%
- Construction Easy deforestation. Flat and well suited for construction.
ELECTRICITY AND GRID
- Short term potential (3 months) 10 MW
- Mid term potential (18 – 24 months) 25 MW
- Long term potential (36 – 60 months) 100 MW
- Grid 66 kV
- Dark fiber Two independent international feeds with possibility for two more
- Operators Eidsiva, Telenor
- Connect EU Vågå is one of Telenors new main East West connections in Norway, and close to main fibre routes North / South for both Eidsiva and Telenor. Possibilities to connect to major international operators in Oslo/Stockholm
PLANNING AND PERMITTING
- Regulations Regulated for industry.
- Zoning Zoned for industrial purposes.
- Road Yes, on site
- Water/Sanitary Big river 500 meters from site.
- Highway 1,5 km. from RV 15. 17 km. from Otta/E6 (main road to Oslo/Trondheim)
- Access Existing road access to the site
- Int. airport OSL Gardermoen, 3 ours, 35 min, 268 km
- Train Otta station (train to Oslo), 17 km away